emo Thank You, Friends

More
1 month 1 week ago #1207

"Honestly? I'm not quite sure myself. It's a question I've asked many different people and received many different answers. Before the Reformation it was planned for somebody else to take on Fear, not me. I wasn't supposed to take on any of the Demi-Gods. Maybe there was some sort of explanation given back then, but I either don't remember it or never heard it. Give the 96 year old woman a break. All I know is that while contained it seems cannot wreak havoc to anything but me. While I have him I do not age and vicis do not affect me."

Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by LittleMango.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #1208

George approaches slowly looking somber and flinches slightly at the mention of vicis “Is what Sonny said true? Were you just using us all along? Did you even care that we all easily could have died in there?”

More
1 month 1 week ago #1209

"A while back, Seuset told me Fear was after your group. He was coming for you regardless of what I did. But if he pulled you into his realm there was a chance that you could weaken him enough for me to capture him again. I didn't want to tell you all of this because if he knew what I was planning he would have waited until I wasn't around or disposed of my threat some other way. I don't want anybody to be hurt, child. I agreed to help with the Reformation because I wanted to do everything in my power to help others. But now all I have left to protect this world is keeping him away from it. I do not desire pain or suffering, but I will always capture him no matter the cost. I consider that potential sacrifice to be worth protecting this world from him."

More
1 month 1 week ago #1210

George thinks for a moment and then nods “I guess that’s not so bad. . . How did he escape from you in the first place?”

More
1 month 1 week ago #1211

Senri rolls her eyes dramatically "Seuset. He did something to free him. That's why I didn't like or trust him. I still don't, but if it were not for him I wouldn't have Fear back right now. Seuset said he needed Fear for something, but that whatever it is has already happened so he has no use for him anymore. I intend on asking Fear about that soon. He's become oddly talkative since we last met. Seuset withheld a lot of information from me and there was little I could really do about it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you your demi-god."

More
1 month 1 week ago #1212

“So, you think that you can keep him contained forever now? Unless Sonny wants him out again for some reason?”

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Go to top