emo Thank You, Friends

More
1 month 6 days ago #1214

Amelia from the background "Why Sonny? That's so...dumb. Just say Seuset"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #1216

*Raina/Rainier/Shrub/Tree/Bush shambles up and finds a place to sit. They wait until there seems to be a polite opening for asking their own question.*

"So hey, if Fear is the one who bound Tavian's memories, do you know if there is a way to Unbind them without accidentally releasing Fear?"

More
1 month 3 days ago #1217

"I'm sorry to tell you this but Tavian's memories are not bound." Amelia walks closer and sits nearby, "His memories were devoured by a creature called a Chronophage. They can't come back. Even if we could find which phage did it and killed it, nothing would happen. Much like how humans eat food chronophages eat time. His experiences and memories connected with said memories will be altered too. There's really nothing we can do to help him."

More
1 month 3 days ago #1218

Senri nods in agreement with Amelia "All that can be done for Tavian now is to make sure he knows enough to be safe on his own. As for your question, George, I plan on figuring out exactly how Seuset freed my god and making very sure it never happens again. I know better than to think I can keep him contained forever, but I will always go right after him if he escapes. This is my purpose in life and my duty to Rexerit."

More
1 month 3 days ago #1219

*Raina/Rainier/Tree/Shrub/Bush mutters about Chaos being a damned liar.*

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Go to top