emo Decisions to Make

More
2 months 1 week ago #1177

Cat takes another deep breath as the others join her, glancing up to Aoife as she speaks and nodding, "This is what I was distracted by. It's... a bit much to take in, I'm not gonna lie, but it could well be one of the more important decisions of my life."

Once those who have gathered are settled, she rubs her hands together for a moment before continuing, "Last night, Circe, the proper witch Circe, spoke with me... about a great deal of things. I haven't sorted it all out, but once I do I'll explain most, but one thing was most important and most pressing. According to her, she needs to choose another to take on her mantle and become Circe... and tradition, or some sort of witch-magic rules, dictates that she choose me."

She hesitates, glancing up at the group to gauge their reactions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1178

George does a spit take. All over Amelia.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1179

Blinks and huffs angrily. Notices it got on her journal and with a sharp gesture banishes George (which knocks him unconscious immediately safely. Not incapacitation) then begins cantrip cleaning and drying things off.
"I understand your traditions are likely very important to you but in my personal opinion, you aren't the best option. Just because someone was born royalty does not mean they should assume the throne when their parent dies. I think the same applies here. Oh and he'll be fine. Just a light punishment"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1180

“Wait. So if you became Circe you would have to hide your name right? Because that sure as hell ain’t happening.” She folds her arms defiantly. “Cat will be at my funeral, not Circe.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1181

George groans and rubs his head when he wakes up. His head hurts even more now and he spilled his whiskey all over himself when he fell into unconsciousness. He looks over at Cat “You’re not actually considering becoming the new Circe, are you?”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1182

Jay picks himself up from the fire and stumbles over to the tavern a weary but calm look on his face. "So what do we need to talk about?" he asks absentmindedly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Go to top