emo Decisions to Make

More
2 months 1 week ago #1183

Roarke replies, "In brief, Cat may become the next Cerci. She is considering it." Roarke finishes his drink, then looks to Cat, "Though I think you're the best candidate possible, there is no way of knowing you won't also go insane much like our limping "friend" from earlier. Plus, you've got your own life to live. Friends and family to love and protect. It's clear that using a witch's power doesn't help anyone in Torashone. So let's try to do it our way, after we do something about all that history nonsense *burp*."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1184

Lochlan having already been in the tavern, listens quietly unsurprised. While everyone else reacts and cleans up he quietly walks to the bar, grabs two glasses pours generous helpings of a sweet liquor. On his way over to Catriona he enchants and sobers up George curing him of his hangover.
He hands one of the glasses to Cat and offers a silent toast, then drinks.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I've spent more than my fair share of time dealing with the horrific consequences of deities acting on what they think is best. From what I understand for the past few months you all have as well.
Circe admitted as much that they were too disconnected from morals to rule. No good can come from one person having that much power. All of those powers, Cirra, Duersa, the witches, Ver-Er, Fear, etcetera. Their power needs to become dormant it needs to sleep.
But more to your dilemma. It's my opinion that it doesn't matter who takes up the mantle it will turn out the same way it has before, with all the other witches. No one consciousness should have that much power. Ultimately however the choice is yours"
*Loch drinks again putting a hand in Cat's shoulder and gives her an understanding and somewhat remorseful smile before returning to his seat. *

More
2 months 1 week ago #1185

Aoife stays silent but has a pleading look in her eyes as she fiddles with her engagement ring.

Finally she speaks. “I have lost so much already. I can’t lose my sister.”

More
2 months 1 week ago #1186

"I sincerely think a crone should be given the power" Amelia closes her book, "Yzma is my pick if I have a choice. If I don't I don't know why I was brought over here"

More
2 months 1 week ago #1187

George sits bolt upright and blinks as his head suddenly clears “Oh! Thanks, Loch!” Then he turns to Cat “You’d be mad to agree to this! You’ll just end up like Circe-not-Circe with Torashone no better off than it was before! And, in the meantime, we’ll all have lost a friend!”

More
2 months 1 week ago #1188

"Leave the vicious cycle of power within the people who cared about it most. Yzma died to bring down Cerci because she loved this fucking country. She wants change and she can make change. She's by far the best canadite. She's crazy already but in a way that makes her do what's best for Torashone. She deserves that position more than anyone and she has the experience with witch magic and the know how to get shit done. If you can't see that you weren't paying attention"

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Go to top