emo Homecoming

More
3 months 1 week ago #1159

Following the days events Cairna wearily approaches her companions, "Follow me. I know a place where we can stay and rest for a while." Cairna walks past them throwing her pack over her shoulder and proceeds to head out of the small village.

Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by CheryllCorvid.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 days ago #1160

Roarke stumblingly follows, asking, "Where are we *hic* going?" As he takes yet another sip from his flask.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #1161

Catríona pulls the teal cloak tighter around herself, nodding to Cairna as she follows after.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #1162

Cairna offers a simple reply, "Home." She leads all who will follow on a short walk out the village. Along the way we pass a small wood and earthen hut which Cairna pauses briefly to look over at. The moment is quick and her eyes drop for a moment before she faces forward once again. "It's close by, let's keep moving." before she can even finish the sentence she has started back up her previous pace.
Cairna guides you to a hilly area on the edge of a small wood and in a flat portion of the land is another slightly larger home. "This is the home of my uncle Urn. I will see if anyone is home. For now you can rest and make camp here."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #1163

Roarke politely asks with a hiccup, "Would you like some company over? We've run into enough pretenders and illusions it's probably safer *burp*, even if I am just a little tipsy. Not my first scrap buzzed though."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1164

Cat puts a gentle hand on Roarke's shoulder, shaking her head slightly before looking at Cairna, her expression calm, if a bit distant, "Cairna needs this moment for herself. If there is anything in there and you need us, we are out here for you. Even if there's nothing in there... we're right outside." She nods slightly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Go to top