emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1142

“Well, at least we know that we won’t be in any danger of getting bored any time soon!”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1143

*Andrayus closes his eyes and takes a deep breath at Catriona's response then turns to Sin-Ya* "Even if that is the case we can lure Saiset here with the "Miasma" and I think that I know exactly what it is... The other question is do we want to give Dhaza back her memories and make an enemy of her. Personally I'm not for that plan. We have enough powerful enemies without making the daughter of a goddess a new one.
If we are to confront Saiset we will need some muscle. We, even as a group are no match for him. We will need to petition the Warlords for help.

*He laughs at George's comment* You got that right....

Think that over for a minute. Cat will you please come with me to the tavern. I would like to have a conversation.
*He stands and gestures for her to join him.*

More
1 year 3 months ago #1144

Catriona sighs. She taps her quill on the bottle a few times to get what's left of the ink out and then seals it up, setting things aside as she stands, "We'll join yous all in a moment, I suppose." She steps carefully around the chairs to join Andrayus.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1145

After several minutes, Cat steps back out of the tavern, making her way back over to the chairs. Her eyes are red and a bit puffy from crying, but she's smiling to herself as she takes a seat again, picking up her journal and quill from the ground, "Sorry about that," she apologizes to the rest, "Where were we? Figuring out what we need to do next?"

More
1 year 3 months ago #1146

(George nods) “Yes, and I realize that this might not be the best time, but I have something else to add to our short list of completely reasonable things to do in the near future. The Guardian Stone told me something important while I was communicating with it. (He looks at Iiuk) “It told me that a bunch of new Spiorad were recently created in fire and that they need my help.”

More
1 year 3 months ago #1147

*A few moments after Catriona sits back down in the group Andrayus comes back into the circle.* "Is that something we can talk with the statue about George?"

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Go to top