emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1136

“. . . Death? In most cases.” ( He glances at Andrayus again.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1137

Catriona looks down at her journal, her brows still furrowed in thought as she studied the last few lines. After a minute she picked up the quill again and dipped it steadily in the ink, starting to write again. "So much to record," she murmurs to herself as she starts.

"Do you think Dahza died then? And death caused her memories to be lost?"

More
1 year 3 months ago #1138

Sin-Ya shakes their head. "Death doesn't consume memories. You could lose them, sure. But that's an odd word to have used." They cross their arms tightly against their chest. "Things consumed don't come back. They just," they stop and hang their head for a moment in silence. "It's an odd choice of word."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1139

The beasts that feed on the past. Not necessarily memories? I think we're getting lost in the woods here. We need to get back to basics. What are the tasks we have in front of us right now. *Andrayus pulls out some paper from his notebook and begins writing aloud.* in no particular order.
1. Find Dhaza
~She has lost her memory. If we restore it she will have answers but will side with Saiset.
2. Find Saiset "Painted man"
~To do this we can "reveal" the "miasma" that one of our people have and He and "the others" will come.
3. Reverse engineer the ritual on the statue
~One way to do this is to restore Dhaza's memories
~There are also probably many other statues around the world.
4. Figure out what is up with "the Fourth Crone" and her Shoz'zai undead minions.
~Someone who wasn't dead at the time needs to fill me in on what exactly happened there.
5. Figure out what we want to do about the current of the three original crones.
~Did one of them die?
6. Secure and make safe Catriona's mother.

Without getting to deep in the details am I missing any other broad topics?

More
1 year 3 months ago #1140

Catriona hesitates in her writing, looking up from it to focus her eyes on Andrayus. "Don't worry about my mother," she says, her voice taunt, "I'm handling it. Don't put that one on the list."

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1141

Sin-Ya's body seems to convulse as what sounds like a snort comes from beneath their mask. "If six isn't a problem, one through three are the only ones I care about. And the statue made it sound like those two hadn't been back in this area in quite a while."

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Go to top