emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1128

(George nods) “Being a passenger in your own body does sound a little disorienting.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1130

Catriona nods, "It's certainly a bit... difficult to describe. And frustrating. I didn't realize that she could hear my swearing until she said something... I hope I didn't offend her too greatly."

She sighs, looking down at the journal in her lap before fishing her quill off the ground from where it fell when it was dropped. She brushes it off a bit, then sets it gently inside the journal, "There's... Well, at least this confirms my theory that Du'ursa and the Witch of the Sun are actually the same person. She pretty much confirmed it, talking about creating the seven witches. Which brings up more than a few questions, but mostly... what the hell are we going to do? This is... well beyond what I'd imagined would happen when I decided to start on this road with yous all."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1132

*After a few moments have passed Andrayus slumps into his chair staring into the middle distance. His eyes growing watery as he shifts his gaze upon Catriona emotions showing on his face poorly controlled: disbelief, fear, confusion, awe. The whiskey in his hand, forgotten falls unnoticed by him to the ground as he sits up as if just noticing something startling.* "You're her chosen vessel, Cirra's chosen vessel" *he says seemingly to himself continuing to stare at Catriona* "She lives, and she does not know me."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1133

Catriona's face immediately clouds with worry as she studies Andrayus', "I... don't understand. Who exactly is Cirra? I hadn't heard the name before she said it. Are you alright?"

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1134

*At Cat's response Andrayus behavior seems to dawn on him and with a head shake he is back to his normal self and perhaps blushing in embarrassment a small amount. He clears his throat and says:* Sorry, it just really, actually hit me who she was and the implications were a bit overwhelming. Cirra is the name of the Shoz-zai goddess. She is known to us to be deceased, but she is very much alive and apparently the teacher to Duuntay'un as well as the one who gave the Witches their power. Apparently Shoz'zai, Torashone, and Duuntay'un all have more in common than previously thought. Everything we knew could be wrong, the Tenants of my faith could be...... *he trails off obviously finding that line of thought difficult.* "None of that information helps us with our immediate problems though. We need to find a full blown ritualist, there must be one around here somewhere to reverse engineer that statue. We also need to work on a plan to find, get answers from, and possibly eliminate Saiset. So any ideas on where to start?"

More
1 year 3 months ago #1135

“Well, she did say she had killed herself and only exists where she’s weak enough to have been recorded by the Journal of the Sun.” Sin-Ya nods sagely. “Not that I have a clue what any of that means. Other than its hounds like nonsense for a god to kill themself. I don’t think she’s actually alive from what she said. I think that’s why she doesn’t know a lot of the answers we need. Though I’m still not sure what we’re exactly interacting with. Red must have been her willing vessel. Though. Better question. What consumes something’s memories and past?”

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Go to top