emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1121

((Might be a case of mistaken tone. I read that as angry Tavian blaming George for Andrayus getting killed. If Tavian's tone was actually grateful than Andrayus would have said nothing. ))

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by renigadewarrior.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1122

((Totes not anger. Much sincere. Andrayus has tried to get himself killed MANY times before. It's a rough task keeping him alive))

The following user(s) said Thank You: renigadewarrior, Catriona

More
1 year 3 months ago #1123

Cat rubs her chest a bit, clearing her throat, "Maybe we should focus on what just happened. The ritual isn't stopped, clearly."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1124

(George turns to Cat looking concerned) “Are you okay, Cat? Do you know what just happened? Could you hear what we were talking about?”

More
1 year 3 months ago #1125

Iiuk sighs deeply, this was all going over his head. The camp returns, and just like that he reaches for the fire pike as if it had never vanished in the first place. Obvious frustration as he sighs, stabbing at the fire to coax the embers back into flames. He glances up, looking about though saying nothing. His flickering gaze simply returning to the fire when making sure everyone was fine. Or at least...mostly.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1127

Cat smiles to George, "I'm alright, I promise. I just feel a bit... stretched. And yes, I could hear it. I could... feel it to. I felt what she felt and heard as she did, though it was like I was stuck in a glass box. It all was strange..."

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Go to top