emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1115

(George snorts with laughter) “Like me, Tavian! He’s dead like I’m dead! He’s a Spiorad now!”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1116

*Andrayus starts in surprise at the sudden angry Torashone yelling at him. His hand pulls the knife at his hip before realization takes hold. Slowly putting the knife away he laughs out his energy in one probably too loud "HAH"* "Like I died. A maybe undead? Shoz'zai decided to get to my heart through my spine when I fell saving a companion from an ambush" *pastes on shit eating grin*

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by renigadewarrior.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1117

Tavian looks between George and Andrayus, "So you died but came back as a Spiorad?"

Looking back to George, "Nice Job keepin' this suicidal asshole intact, despite his best attempts at ensuring the opposite."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1118

Catriona lets out a breath, dropping her shoulders and putting a hand to her chest, her brows furrowed slightly. She takes a few steadying breaths as the others speak and looks up at them, watching them argue. At Tavian's words, she snorts, "Did he give you the shit about destiny yarn or... whatever?"

More
1 year 3 months ago #1119

Redacted this post would not have happened. Ian screwed it up ;)

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by renigadewarrior.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1120

"Apologize to George for keeping you alive? Did you have a bit too much to drink Andrayus?"

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds
Go to top