emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1099

"The painted man, of hate and memory who inherited the power of the temple through which you traveled, and she, my daughter, who seeks to renew her lost family. They are who, but the how is there," she motions slightly towards the statue, "The physical that is guarded by the nonphysical. As for me, here I am between who I was and who I am to be. Here is one instance whence I was at my weakest. I sought to repay the seven children that suffered from my teachings. So weakened, I appeared in the pages of the Journal of the Sun. Any when-else I am likewise expended, I will exist. Any else-wise I have killed myself."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1100

"What kind of God kills themself?" Sin-Ya shakes their head. "How do we stop the ritual without harming the souls harbored in that statue? Or how do we take down the painted man? Seiset? What temple?"

More
1 year 3 months ago #1101

She seems to muse a bit in thought, "This is the time I was to use for self-reflection... Cirra is who I next was meant to become. It is the name the one who was me, but is no longer, took." She focuses back down on Sin-Ya, her eyes narrowing slightly. "The temple is one that some among you have passed through," she motions slightly to Iiuk, George, and Andrayus, "... as well as others, ones who are with you, but not with us now. The painted man hunts power, and wields pieces of that power that were not his at birth. All Rexerit is the land of his hunt, and he grows his power with each piece he collects. Pieces not unlike one near, one that I sense as it was my own. My daughter will prove ally and sleuth until she remembers. Her loss of memory prevents her recollection of her goal and keeps her good.

"As for the how of what is to be accomplished..." she smiles slightly, "Most knowledge is mine, but everything is beyond me. I wait anxiously to see."

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1102

The temple, is the temple of Destruction. We came through there to get here. Looks like the Painted Man stole power from it. *mumbles to himself* "I should have stayed..." Maybe he's using the soles inside the statue as a kind of armor and guard. *Andrayus brings his attention to the spirit. Hints of firm desperation and annoyance lace his every word, though he speaks calmly* Speak plainly, lives are being lost. What is the painted man's name? You need to narrow that down for us as literally every Male here is a painted man *gestures all around him* and where can we find him and how do I kill him? We need answers, not riddles. I know you are capable of this great feat because your daughter speaks plainly.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1103

Iiuk frowns lightly at Andrayus, at the tone he's taken toward the god, but says nothing nor does he protest. Simply watching the interactions, still sitting on the ground where the camp had once been. Though having turned his attention more toward the borrowed vessel, listening to what Du’ursa had to say, trying to make sense of it.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1105

"Okay then, Cirra." Sin-Ya muses to themself for a moment. "How do we make your daughter, Dahza, remember? She'll continue being Seiset's ally until then? Or are we to not make her remember and she's our ally?"

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Go to top