emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 1 month ago #1045

Sin-Ya shrugs a shoulder. "Dahza and Seiset... Sayihset...something like that. Those are the two names the statue gave me. The first was a young woman, my guess would be the daughter. Doesn't sound much like how the crones are described. The latter is the man with the blue markings. They were the ones that had done something to the guardian statue, anchoring that ritual or whatever it was. They might be working with the crone but I don't think they're the same person."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1046

Catrìona picks up her quill from the page and scribbles down some notes, "Dahza and Seiset... I wasn't aware the statue gave you names. On that topic, however, do we know if the ritual has stopped for certain? It's a bit... off putting that they didn't have to be there to keep up the spell, and that they didn't leave it defended in some way."

More
1 year 1 month ago #1047

"Well, it was less the statue and more the one soul in there that seemed self-aware. It knew they were there, I don't think it knew that they were using it, or exactly what they had done to it. The two of them could have figured that the statue's own protection would serve as enough defense." Sin-Ya shakes their head and heaves a sigh. "Did Gwar look at the ritual?"

More
1 year 1 month ago #1048

"I don't know," Catrìona replies quietly, sighing and looking back down at her journal, "I was a bit distracted by a certain cocky ass who refused to give himself time to get used to moving again. I wasn't there to see what happened to the statue when it was brought to camp. That's definitely something that needs to happen, however, if it hasn't already." She glances up at Sin-Ya again, "Do you know if that was an Ixian statue that's become a Spiorad Guardian Stone? How does that even work? I barely understand what George explained about them, let alone whether they are typically like that or not."

More
1 year 1 month ago #1049

Watches as Sin-Ya joins them, now sitting silently as he watched the two interact and converse. " I had a brief look at the thing spouting his crones return...it's face was partially skull, but also flesh. Detailings of gold. But it was dark, I didn't see much more then that. Gwar studied it longer then I did. He may have found out something..." hands remain hovering near the fire, fingers curling slowly as the bitter cold began to subside allowing free movement once more.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1050

Sin-Ya shifts their weight uncomfortably with a pained groan. "I'm no expert on Ixians or Spiorad or whatever that was, and I wasn't around for the explanation. What I do know, is there were a lot of souls in there. Most of them without any identity, any memories, any sense of why they were there. So many voices and all of them just," they pause and shake their head, "they were all lost. It wasn't a pleasant place to be."

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Go to top