emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1093

Sin-Ya groans in disgust. "Nothing about it's right. What can we do about it though? I'm not sure I can go back in there, nor do I want to. That place was uncomfortable. Can someone go ask Guar wether or not the ritual was actually stopped? A lot depends on it."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1094

Torashone flickers out of existence, leaving very little around. Tavian disappears, as does Brekkton and the people who live there.

A cloak of dim light appears around Catriona, secured to her by a red scarf.

(No need to stress about asking/answer quickly. If you can't get to role play with this figure during this time on the boards but would like to still, it can be made available. Jon doesn't want real-world constraints to cause in-world stress <3 )

Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Caliph.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1095

Sin-Ya freezes. "F&(#!!! I didn't do it. I think."

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1096

She shifts from the slightly crouched position she was in, her shoulders straightening back as she surveys the group at hand a moment. "Time shatters again. Once more, the edits are being made. Once more, only a few moments are left. My message's bulk was passed on, but more is always there to be said as they use this land, the land of my first great failure, to practice."

Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1097

"Your greatest failure? Do you have a name or are you just formerly Du'ursa? More importantly do you know how we stop the edits?"

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1098

*Remembering the whiskey in his hand Andrayus takes an exasperated pull* "Or who is behind them and where can I find them?"

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Go to top