emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 1 month ago #1087

“Well, nobody ‘used’ to be Spiorad. You die and then you become a Spiorad. Nobody knows how the stones choose who they will take and who they won’t because nobody can remember who they where in their previous life.” (He turns to Andrayus) “Except for you, apparently. You shouldn’t have any idea who you are, let alone who the rest of us are. Yet, all of your memory seems to be intact. Very strange. All of the other souls in that statue don’t seem to know who they are, but you remember everything.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1088

Maybe it had something to do with the short amount of time I was there or maybe that my friends reminded me who I was. Or perhaps my ancestors had a hand in it. Hey maybe it's just cause I'm a... what was it again Cat? Oh! Right: A stubborn shit head?

More
1 year 1 month ago #1089

(George laughs) “Maybe. But, I don’t think that’s how it works. Most of us just find ourselves in the stone with no idea what happened or how we got there. There are just usually older Spiorad around to explain things.” (He glances at the veiled statue) “Which leads me to believe that all of the Spiorad in that statue are exceptionally young and that the stone itself might be new. I’ve never even heard of a new guardian stone being created. What kind of power would that take?”

More
1 year 1 month ago #1090

" It all sounds rather complicated to me. " Iiuk states honestly. More so watching those around the fire and trying to keep up on the conversation at hand. " So this status is a crystallized Ixian being used as a vessel similar to one of these...Spiorad guardian stones? "

More
1 year 1 month ago #1091

"Stubborn-ass shit head..." Catrìona mutters before she shudders, "Too much power, that's what I'm afraid of. If you've never heard of it, it's going to be a lot - more than we can handle. And the fact that it's an Ixian statue makes me feel that there's something sinister behind the idea of turning it into a Guardian Stone. Could they channel the souls somehow? Maybe making it a Guardian Stone makes it that much more powerful to use for their ritual?"

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1092

“Channeling the souls somehow . . . I don’t like the sound of that. Again, I’ve never heard of it happening, but I still don’t like the sound of it.”

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Go to top