emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1081

Sin-Ya turns to face George, their tone grim. "What happens to Andrayus if there is no other way?"

Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by FabricatedGeek.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1082

The scribbling sound in the background of the conversation stops short, Cat's quill holding steady over the journal for a few seconds. Although her eyes never left the page, they clearly aren't focused on it as they narrow slightly. After another second the scratching begins again, "Then I guess we'll have to kill the ones who started the ritual in the first place instead. We can't risk any lives, Spiorad or otherwise."

Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1083

The statue was brought here by a man named Cedric on the coin of someone/something going by the name: the Shadow of the Shadow who it looks like had been spreading them all over the world. For what reason I don't know. And I'll answer your question Sin-Ya, I'll die defending those Spirod from destruction because there's ALWAYS another way besides mass murder of innocents.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1084

"Considering the last mass murder with these started a war, sure." Sin-Ya shakes their head. "But we also don't know what those souls are, where they came from. It could be a prison for all we know, modeled after the guardian stones. But if something happens to it, what happens to you? Do we need to guard this thing long after that ritual is taken care of? The others are in Spiorad and are protected there aren't they? This is sitting in the middle of a civilization of destruction."

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1085

You are correct. There's so much more we need to learn here. I wonder what some kind of discovery ritual might be able to tell us... Maybe George and myself can dive in and ask questions...

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1086

Cat's writing gets a bit more quick as she writes a bit more and then sighs, sitting back, "We'll do what we have to. That's certainly clear. It is odd that Andrayus ended up inside it, which does make me wonder if there are other things inside the stone besides... or at least that didn't used to be Spiorad."

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Go to top