emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 1 month ago #1075

*Andrayus tenses at the sudden approach and almost imperceptibly moves his hand to one of his daggers. After Tavian asks his question he noticeably relaxes, smirks and says: "I feel great! Like a whole new man!"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1076

*looking Tavian straight in the eye* "In all seriousness though, I'm dead." *turns to look at George with a smile* "Hello George. Hey was there something different to you about that Statue while you were in contact? Is it normal for Spiorod stones to be so bleak and depressing?"

More
1 year 1 month ago #1077

“The demeanor of Guardian Stone varies for each one. My stone, for example, was very cheerful and even playful when I spoke to it. While, another I've spoken to was very sweet and kind. So, it’s not too much of a stretch to think that there’s a bleak and depressing one out there. The strange part of this stone is its shape. Guardian Stones don’t look like statues of people. They look like massive stones.”

More
1 year 1 month ago #1078

Well, that's not a guardian stone. *gestures toward the stone* it's the crystallized corpse of a royal Ixian...

More
1 year 1 month ago #1079

"Why would a guardian stone be out of Spiorad anyway? How did the Ixian statue even get here? We've got a whole lot of questions but which ones are actually important right now?"

More
1 year 1 month ago #1080

(George sighs) “I’m not sure. The thing I’m most concerned with is finding a way to break the ritual on the stature without hurting the Spiorad inside it.”

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Go to top