emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1069

*Andrayus sits and listens with a deep sadness just behind his thoughtful expression.* "Dhaza or as I've known her Daisy has her own mortal body now and is pursuing her own goals as an individual. I honestly didn't want that part of my life coming back and I hoped it were over. I apologize, earlier this weekend I was not connecting the events here with those that came before. Probably because deep down I didn't want them to be connected. But it's obvious now." *Andrayus roots around in his bag pulling out papers and scanning through them. He snaps his fingers in recognition at one paper.* "Maybe I wasn't wrong, a man named Cedric had been shipping "Royal Statues" out from Ixia as a business. It looks like he may have contracted to send one here if I'm reading his codes right. So that statue is Ixian, why the hell - how the hell are Spiorod in it and how the hell did I land in it?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1070

Iiuk nods, knowing exactly what it was Andrayus was referring to and didn't mention past happenings any further beyond what had been mentioned already. Not wishing to open old wounds. Instead he's shifting to sit back, palms finding the dirt and distributing his weight in a relatively comfortable seated position. He's left silently watching the fire as the others continued to converse.Lost in his own thoughts.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1071

Catrìona scribbles more in her journal, pauses to stare into the fire and touch the feather of her quill to her lips, then writes another paragraph or so more. "It would be helpful to have the daughter of a god on our side rather than his, but the way you speak about your time with her... you sound like it was less than pleasant. If we found whatever he holds over her to get her to do what he wants, would we be able to get her on our side? Would it be worth it?"

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1072

(There’s a shuffling in George’s tent and then he crawls out looking as disheveled as ever and also still stained with blood from surgeries, though it looks like he’s made much less of an effort to wash it off. He stretches and gets himself a cup of water before walking over to join the others at the fire) “Morning Fleshies, Rocky,” he grins at Andrayus “And fellow Pseudo-fleshy!”

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1073

Sin-Ya's shoulder's tense as George enters. "It would be worth it for nothing more than the reassurance we weren't going to be rewritten in whatever that record is, wouldn't it?"

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1074

At the assault of new information, Tavian stays silent for a time before eventually standing slowly. They cross the distance to Andrayus and crouch until Andrayus's face is inches from their nose. "There'll be more questions... but first. You're not feeling faint, are you? You've turned a little blue..."

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Go to top