emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 1 month ago #1063

"Oh!" thinking the comment was about them, Tavian offers, "I'm Tavian, humble servant of Leif, willing vassal of Morai. I've traveled with Einar, Iiuk, and to a lesser and more possessed extent, Andrayus. When I'm not around, I'm usually volunteering as a healer."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1064

Iiuk glances up from the fire once Tavian had joined them. Having not seen him since the events of the day. Which has him rubbing his exposed but healed arm. Still strange to have it unwrapped. “ I recall the name seiset...one of our companions who had perished had cursed the name before. I wasn’t all that fond of Daisy so I suppose I tuned out most of the events revolving around her....” he confesses with a lazy shrug.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1065

"That's a... lot to take in... So she took possession of your body and she was fighting Seiset... but now she's working with him..." Catrìona sighs, rubbing her temples, "Okay... I need to process this." She begins to scribble furiously in her journal again, pausing only to dip her quill in a bit more ink before continuing. After a few moments of recording while they talk, she sits back and sighs, "I don't know where to go with all of this now. We know from Du'ursa, or... not Du'ursa or whatever that thing was, that Seiset and Dahza are behind the changes to this thing called the Journal of the Sun, or the Record of... whatever it is Gwar calls it. But they didn't used to be working together because Dahza used to be afraid of him. What's changed since then? Has there been anything different that you've seen, something that would have warranted Dahza switching so completely from hating to working with Seiset? How did the possession by her end?"

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Catriona.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1066

"You don't have to like someone to work with them. Not if they're blackmailing you."

More
1 year 1 month ago #1067

"A valid response." Cat nods, "In that case, why was she scared of Seiset in the first place. Could that be part of it?"

More
1 year 1 month ago #1068

"I'm only left with impressions 'bout 'ow she felt about 'im," Tavian responds, "Mostly fear.

"As for how she was removed, the Severus Principis of Blood Calculator 'ad a hand in it. We 'ad reason to be in Blood Calculator, an' there was a memorist that we were hopin' to 'ave help us return her lost thoughts to Dahza and the principis just happened to be in the area. Turns out Dahza though didn' like HIM much either - ran away with my body before he was done when she found out who he was. Between her, Einar, and a friend of Einar's, they were able to finish his work an' she disappeared from me."

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Go to top