emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1057

Now that my mind has had time to reattach, I think I've actually met Dhaza... *He trails off as Tavian takes a seat. Finishes ther water in his mug, walks into the tavern and pours a whiskey. He sits back down and takes a pull off the whiskey.* "Hello Tavian, *tired sigh* why don't you tell everyone all about Daisy?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1058

Sin-Ya sits up and looks between Tavian and Andreyus. "So you're saying you've met this Daughter of Du'ursa? Who's Daisy?"

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1059

"What to make of 'Daisy,' I can't really say. She took control of me and wouldn't or couldn't let me go for a few months." Tavian sighs, "Where to start..."

"She 'ad amnesia while she was a part of me. Remembered bits 'n' pieces. She'd had a big fight with a powerful person that we later found out was Seiset; durin' that fight she claims she won but was also left dyin' an' without a body. She used my body - somethin' of an accident - to stay alive. Seiset was trapped beneath some tree or 'nother."

"She remembered who she was workin' with without rememberin' why. She did -not- like Seiset, afraid of him somthin' fierce. She 'ad contact with people in different countries 'round Rexerit, in the Blood Calculator Empire, in Tinker, and in people explorin' Ixia's ruins."

"Eventually she told us 'er real name, Dahza. Didn't want it bein' spread around because she was afraid of who might be listenin' in."

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1060

"She was afraid of him? Is there a chance she's helping him against her will then?" Sin-Ya shudders and lets out a short groan. "I don't think I want to meet someone the daughter of a god is afraid of. But it doesn't completely fit with what Du'ursa said."

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1061

Tavian sits up sharply at Sin-ya's words, "The daughter of Du'ursa!?"

Once they can recollect themselves, Tavian sits back, placing a palm on their forehead, "Guess I have somethin' to brag to Einar about now.."

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #1062

"Well," Sin-Ya cocks their head to the side. "Daughter of the god formerly known as Du'ursa? Not sure what that means. But we've just been calling her Du'ursa. She didn't give a different name. Though things don't seem to like their given names here."

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Go to top