emo A Campfire Discussion

More
5 months 1 week ago #1051

Catrìona scribbles a few more lines in her journal, nodding a few times to herself, "Perhaps we'll need to speak to George about it too. He should understand the guardian stones better." Cat's eyes shifted to look up at Iiuk, "I can't think of anything like that. Perhaps a new kind of Groma? Or something we've never seen before? Either way, whatever they were they were tough."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1052

Iiuk nods, he couldn't argue with that. " I feel as if it was far to sentient to be Groma? The groma we'd seen previous to that encounter were...far more mindless, this thing was...calculated. Set on one cause, but could think for it's self to some extent. " he shifts, hands now moving into his lap as he lingered near the fire, slowly being to warm up.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1053

*Andrayus groans in his nearby tent* "Uuuhhhgggg... ok.." *He then shuffles around in the tent and stumbled out disheveled and groggy looking* "I couldn't sleep. It's too weird... *filling his cup he then turns around and finds a seat.* "I think those things were just good ol' fashion undead. Somebody was talking about a necromancer abouts these parts. And I'm pretty certain that those things were Shoz'zai, The rest you all may need to bring me up to speed, cause, ya'know, dead at the time. I was dead wrong about the statue being an Ixian. It is actually a Spiorod statue. That's where the Spiorod "store" their "dead" and they are quite rare. Destroying one kills uncountable numbers of them. It was the Blood Calculator Empire destroying the majority of these is one of the major reasons that the war started. I'm not sure who is behind all this but I do think that we stopped the vicis problem and that we still have something big to handle here before we can move on.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1054

Nodding to Iiuk, Catrìona speaks, "I agree. It was definitely sentient, but we've seen fairly sentient Groma before. Not this sentient, but fairly." As Andrayus approaches, Cat glances him up and down, frowns slightly, clearly holds back a snide remark, then waits for him to speak, "Whatever those things were, they were pretty determined that everyone hear them about some kind of 'Eminence'. Mim said something about a fourth crone, one not connected to the other three who was either killed or cast out. Judging from what the undead things said, I would think killed since they were talking about her having risen again. More powerful, apparently. Unfortunately, Mim fell in battle against them... or vanished. There was no body, so I'm still not entirely certain that she's dead. She could have pulled another disappearing act as she did with you."

Cat looks down at her journal again, flipping back a few pages, "I doubt that the vicis are finished either, or the edits to the journal, but without Gwar's information on the statue and whether the ritual was stopped... I don't know for sure. There's also the question of how you ended up in a Spiorad statue, though I suppose that could be more of a crisis of the afterlife than anything we could really understand, and the question of how they could use this Guardian Stone to cast their spells. If it isn't an Ixian crystal, how do they use it for their rituals? Does it have something to do with the souls inside it?"

Cat sighs, rubbing her eyes, "Sorry, I'm... rambling. What makes you think they're Shozai? The marks on their face? Is there anything that those marks could tell us about them or who they were? I know you mentioned something before about protection against fate being... twisted? Or something like that?"

More
5 months 6 days ago #1055

Sin-Ya lifts their head just enough to nod to Andreyus before it hangs limp again. "The necromancer is Torashone. That's what the one groma said, the first sentient one a few days ago. Could be the witches, or maybe something about the land. And that statue was Ixian. The Spiorad might be using it, inhabiting it, but you weren't wrong." They sit back in their chair, leaning back to stare at the night sky. "Andreyus, do you know the names Dahza or Seiset? They're the ones behind the record changing and vicis nonsense."

More
5 months 6 days ago #1056

Tavian, his kilt and shirt still stained with splotches of blood from hours of surgery despite multiple washings, quietly fills a seat around the fire next to Iiuk.

"If you don't mind the extra fire companion... I know the names Dahza and Seiset." Tavian winces unconsciously when the name Seiset is spoken. "More 'bout Dahza than the other though."

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Go to top