emo A Campfire Discussion

More
1 year 3 months ago #1148

"New spiorad?" Tavian asks, "I thought that - aside from Andrayus - there haven't been new Spiorad in ages?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #1149

“There haven’t been. I was the first new Spiorad to be created in a long time. And then I’ve been the youngest one in existence for my whole life until now. Now, suddenly there’s a whole new stone filled with new Spiorad and apparently more were created from people who died in a fire somewhere. It’s all very strange. I just wish that I could get a letter about it back to Sprioad. They’ll want to know about the new stone as soon as possible and the insight of an older Spiorad on all of this might be useful.” (He turns back to Andrayus) “We could ask the stone about it, sure. I’m sure that it’d be glad to help.”

More
1 year 3 months ago #1150

"I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the stone being a royal Ixian... George write your letter, we'll find a way to get it back to your people and hopefully it will reach them intact. Cat's mother is still a concern to me and Cat and myself are working on a plan. If you would like to help *he gestures addressing everyone* then it would be appreciated but if you think your time would be better spend on other issues, I understand.
*He turns to address George.* "Once we're done here we'll go talk with... the statue... Stone.... thingy..."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1151

(George nods) “Okay then. I certainly have a lot of questions for it.”

More
1 year 3 months ago #1152

"I told you already I'll help break her out."

More
1 year 3 months ago #1153

Catriona scribbles as the others speak, nodding to herself quietly, "If this statue is as magical as you say, it makes sense thatha5 it would do something odd." She glances up at sin-Ya, "At this point the larger question is how and where. We have to either find the mercenaries or figure out what we can do for Murdock. You'll certainly be involved in all of this, however." Cat sighs, looking down at her journal for a moment. "I feel like I need to think about all of this. I also need to record what I remember about what Cirra told us. Perhaps it's time to turn in for now."

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Go to top