emo A Campfire Discussion

More
5 months 1 week ago #1039

Catrìona sits next to the campfire, poking idly at the wooden logs, her mind clearly lost in thought as she stares at the flames. Her journal sits open in her lap, furious scribbles of black ink covering the pages, with her quill sitting neatly in the center. She waits for the others, hoping they will acknowledge her request for a meeting. They have a lot they need to unpack.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1040

Iiuk having been scouting the area returns to warm himself beside the fire. Not bothering with a chair he instead sits down just beside the fire pit on the dirt. Bow is sat aside as his hands rise to be warmed by the dancing flames. Granted he remains silent in doing so, not one for starting conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1041

Catrìona glances up as Iiuk approaches, watching him sit with an odd look on her face. She nods slightly, looking back down at the fire. "I'm glad you came. I'm hoping that we'll be able to figure out what to do next. You were more active in the fight against those... whatever they were that attacked us? The one's talking about the return of some eminence or something. I didn't catch most of the rant, did you?"

More
5 months 1 week ago #1042

Iiuk glances up through the fire toward his companion, giving a shrug in response. His gaze returns to the flames, hands still warming. A moment passes before he speaks, " ...It happened....fast. All I got out of it was what the crone had said to the girl with the birthmark. That a fourth crone had resided there before but had left. And those things were spouting off about it's return. This forth Crone was obviously powerful enough to frightened the others...that's all I know. " granted his own mind was scattered, still not over what had happened earlier that day.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1043

Sin-Ya approaches with a slow haggard step and nearly collapses as they go to sit on a log by the fire. "That's what ambushed us, right?"

More
5 months 1 week ago #1044

Catrìona nods to Iiuk, looking up as Sin-Ya sits, her eyebrows furrowing in concern, "Aye, it is. I couldn't see what they were in the shadows - mortal or Grooma or undead. But whatever they were, if there's a fourth crone, is she coming after us? And why? Could she be the daughter of that Duuntay'un God that we've heard of? Perhaps it's more of a figurative daughtership rather than a literal one."

Time to create page: 0.860 seconds
Go to top