emo Someone covered in chainmail arrives with a letter

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1032

A person approaches the group in Torashone. Their visage is covered entirely in black chainmail, thick enough that no flesh can be seen beneath. Upon arrive, the person declares neutrally: "Are you the companions of Andrayus and Einar?"

A copy of the following letter is handed to any who answer yes

" ‘To the companions of Livia, Einar, and the rest,

Nemo assures me still that all of you left from the excursion in Claft alive, and even though we have yet to find you, I want to write to you in hopes that the letters can eventually reach you.

While not everyone survived Bifrons’ fire, I am alive and ‘well’. There’s still much healing to be done in the now-haunted castle.

Koren is still missing, though the creature he possessed remains cooperative. I still search for a term for the shape changer. It’s just as - if not more - confused and shaken by the possession.

We concluded our final attempts to revive the atlas. The scorched pages are to be forever interred as ash.

Please don’t be dead.

Your friend,
Ashura’

Shortly after finishing this letter, a person clad head to toe in black chain appeared apparently intent on delivering this message on our behalf. I hope it reaches you. Aside from Ashura’s message, I wish to toss a thought in before the letter is spirited away: Thank you for dragging me and my soldiers out of there, Andrayus.

Dictation by Captain L'Nee Morren"

The strange chainmailed person remains after distributing the letters, awaiting a response.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1033

"Well then, now that we know that Ashura is still alive, it's most likely safe to enter Ixia. That is to say, if we can make it out of Torrashone. The sooner out of this god-ridden den, the better."
To the unknown messenger: "How did you get here, and can you take us to Ashura?"
-Alise Saint Tomiseu

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1034

The messenger remains still and does not respond to the question

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1035

Alise sighs. "Of course. Ashura enjoys employing mute mystical beings, how else would we know it was him?"

"I don't suppose you could give us any more information than you already have?"

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1036

*Andrayus noticing the happenings walks up, reads the letter pulls a pad and pen writes a letter in return* "You're not going to get much information out of this figure. It's just a messenger. Does anyone have words they would like to send back to Ixia?" *Andrayus pauses writing looking at everyone expectantly*

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1037

*Alise* "Actually, I might. Do you suppose this messenger will only go back to Ashura, or can it search for another recipient?"

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
Go to top