emo Help me understand?

More
1 year 5 months ago #1008

So I kind of came into the middle of this whole thing and I'm about 100 puzzle pieces short of completing a 150 piece puzzle. Would anyone be so kind as to break it all down primary school style for me?

- Andrayus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1009

Right, well, since you went off to do whatever it was you were doing, we've been trying to track down a memorist for Daisy. We decided to hit up Tinker to meet with one of Daisy's friends, Reggie, who according to her could help get us connections to find a memorist. Not sure he's gonna come through in that way, but he's at least been helpful in fucking up this MER shit.
As for the...whatever the hell happened after I left....I've got no idea.

-Blight

More
1 year 5 months ago #1014

Ha ha that sounds about right. What are our goals here with all the MER stuff? And will we still need a Memorist what with writing gaining balanc permanence now? I could stick my nose around and find one probably.

- Andrayus

More
1 year 5 months ago #1015

Dunno bout the rest of the group but at this point my goal is to fuck them up best we can while we're here.

Memorist wise...dunno. Seems a question for Daisy.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1016

I'm down with fucking them up. Though I'd be worried about leaving a power vacuum. Any ideason how we want to prevent that?
Also does anyone know how I can get ahold of Daisy?

More
1 year 4 months ago #1017

Let the sisters of anarchy sort out the power vacuum. I don't wanna be the foreigner who ends up accidentally imposing a new government on Tinker. Rather stick to just punishing the MER.

Dunno where she is now, but she left instructions on how to get in touch with her on the airship.

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by dartoftruth.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Go to top