emo Questions for my new companions

More
2 years 3 months ago #975

I take it you didn't have any luck with your Judge? At least this means you can keep me patched up for a while longer.

And Yeah...I wouldn't mind hearing the answer to where we're going. I'm not keen on sticking around the BCE any longer than we need to, and looks like this memorist lead is a dead end.

-Blight

Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by dartoftruth.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #976

I'm sorry to hear of your newfound exile. Hopefully the tidesof politics will blow in your favor soon. I'm not sure where we will be going next, I'm just kind of along for the ride at this point.
Drake was the one to receive the payment and I think he got called away before he could distribute the shares.
-Andrayus

More
2 years 2 months ago #979

I heard about the Memorist, I'm very sorry.

I should still make good on my offer though, shouldn't I? If, while you're traveling about you come across a Memorist who is able and willing to help, I'd endlessly appreciate hearing about it. Until then...

If you're after some opportunity to potentially make coin and investigate ruins of a society long lost, there's someone near the shattered kingdom of Ixia I can introduce you to. They're putting together an expeditionary force to push into Ixia to find what the haze surrounding it hid for so long.

Alternatively, if you'd elevate your social status and potentially earn some favors from some influential people, there's a town in Tinker that could benefit from an outside perspective. On the other side of the country than the Scourge of Wandering, there's been some trouble with memory loss.

If neither of those options interest you, I'm certain I could drag something else up. Thank you for your attempts to help in the Blood Calculator Empire.

~"Daisy"

The following user(s) said Thank You: FabricatedGeek, dartoftruth

More
2 years 2 months ago #980

Favors from influential people you say? In Tinker? That seems incredibly convenient and useful given its timing. I am going to assume the memory loss is not just from a good solid thwack on the head.

Then again when it comes coincidence and convenient timing, there was that strange Ixian man who fell out of the sky.

~Livia Finis

More
2 years 2 months ago #981

Hrmph. Not sure the two are related. He seemed pretty addled and used to traveling solo.

'Outside perspective' sounds like they are out of ideas and getting desperate for a solution. Could work out in our favor. Or might just get us killed.

-Blight

More
2 years 2 months ago #982

I suppose "outside perspective" is something we both excel at my dear Uredo, depending on who is asking.

While I feel in my heart there are ends to be found and celebrated in either direction, I see no sign that they will be ours. I however am a fan of favors.

~Livia Finis

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Go to top