emo Fireside Contemplation

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #900

Elora shrugged as she settled back into her chair. "I have nothing against Etrians on the whole. I do have everything against those with clearly no merit. A drunk, who brags and speaks larger about himself than he deserves, who thinks he understands the world and yet knows absolutely nothing about it. It is the kind of person I have no remaining patience for," she absentmindedly twirled her finger through her curls. "It is one thing to not know, it is another to refuse to learn and talk yourself up instead." She took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly as her eyes gazed into the glowing embers of the fire. "Though it is a bias that has certainly caused difficulty thus far on my pilgrimage."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #901

Iiuk hums with an understanding nod of his head. He supposed he didn't have much patience for people either. He just wasn't the sort to vocalize his irritations. He did, however, want to change that about himself. Not that there wasn't many thing she wanted to change about himself. But his timid deanoner was the one thing he hated most. He truly wished to over come it and find his own confidence. " would you say my travels are something like a pilgrimage? " it was an off topic question, more a spoke thought then anything else. He wasn't expecting an actual answer, but wouldn't be surprised if one actually came.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #902

The woman fell silent for several moments, her eyebrows scrunched in concentration. "I suppose that there, well," she sighed as her voice lowered. "It will be easiest to say there are some interesting similarities between Du'ursa and Cirra, the Teacher and the Preserver." She let out a small chuckle. "So in that aspect there could be something. But it depends on why you travel." She looked over to her cousin with a curious grin. "So why are you out here traveling?"

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #903

Not particularly looking for solitude, Tavian settles down a little away from the conversing folk, spilling out a number of freshly cleaned bandages across a table to begin rolling and packaging them. On occasion, lines are written in a small notebook while Tavian quietly hums a tune for the song stuck in the Torashone's mind.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #904

Iiuk glanced toward the woman, a short longing expression of contemplation. " Merit " he replied rather simply to her question. Although, he wasn't entirely sure that was the case. Not anymore at least. He'd set out with a set idea in mind, but the longer he spent away from home, the more he questioned his reasons for why he was still around. " and I guess... " he paused, trying to find the words. " to find myself." he finally answered, which had only become true after this most recent chapter of his personal journey. Keen eyes blink, not having noticed Tavian until now in the tavern. He gestures a hand in the man's direction, it appeared Inar wasn't with him after all. The young rouge must be out of it after all, considering. " Tavian.... " he mentioned just in case Elora had needed to speak to him as well.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #905

She smiled softly before taking a long drink from her tankard. "If it is the type of merit Seduun would smile on, yes, I believe it would be much the same. Or at least similar." She laughed as she leaned on the table. "And you are not the only one looking for themselves. Some of us are drowning in questions that can never be answered." She shook her head as her cheeks flushed from the mead. Her eyes glinted back to Tavian as she shifted uncomfortably.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Go to top